We know what works to improve the lives of families with disabled children, and we know what doesn't.
Our services are based on the knowledge and expertise gathered from our extensive charitable activities. In 2019/20, we helped 178,000 parents with information, advice and support, and we supported the development of the National Network of Parent Carer Forums and its 88,000 plus members.
We have a pool of talented associates with wide-ranging skills in the field of family support, local government SEND services, community development, training, facilitation, mediation and more. Our consultancy team are here to listen to your needs and work with you to find a solution that suits your ambitions.
We can offer:
- Bespoke intelligence-gathering solutions- such as using focus groups or surveys to help with service reviewing, planning and design.
- Intelligence-led reports- drawing on local experience and combining our knowledge from the interactions we have with thousands of families each month.
- Advice and facilitation for co-producing services
- Direct support from our knowledgeable staff and associates to establish services to support families with disabled children
- Tailored information and resources for families and practitioners
For more information about our consultancy services, just get in touch:
Ellie Goff, Business Development Manager
email@example.com 07884 742154